Friday, October 21, 2016

10/21/16

It's Friday, October 21, 2016. As I'm writing this it's 8:15 pm and it's time for me to get incredibly real. Today has been unbelievably tough for many reasons. I'm not sure how to pinpoint exactly what's causing all of this anger and frustration. But lets get to the point shall we?

If you are struggling with mental/physical health, addiction, anxiety, depression, body image issues, family difficulties, stress from school, money trouble, toxic relationships, or just life in general... know that you are not alone. Life can get to be ridiculously hard sometimes. Everyday brings on new feelings (good and bad). Limitations that you can either allow to stop you dead in your tracks, or decide to completely knock down. And hardships. Boy oh boy lots of hardships.

I'm here to tell you that it's one hundred percent okay to not be okay. If you're trapped inside of your head, if you're stuck in a bad situation, or just don't know what move to make next, I promise you that the answers will come. You will end up exactly where you need to be. Life has a very silly way of turning out perfectly imperfect.

If you take anything away from post let it be this quote, "Be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle".

As I write this post, I know deep down it's for me and me alone. I know that I need to read my own words, and get my thoughts out of the jumbled mess inside of my head. I thought that even if this helps one other person besides myself, it's worth making myself completely vulnerable.

YOU are beautiful. YOU are so strong. YOU can overcome anything life throws your way.

Love always,
Michaela


1 comment:

Design by | SweetElectric