Saturday, January 7, 2017

Burning Heart Studio

Happy Saturday babes! 

A lot of you have been asking me since my last post was published what my favorite ways to put myself first are. I'm here tonight to tell you about one specific place that always allows me to do so. 

One thing that really helps me keep a clear mindset and a positive outlook on life is exercising. So if you've been keeping tabs on my life the past couple of months you will have known this already, but I FREAKING LOVE BURNING HEART! For those of you who don't know what Burning Heart Studio is, stop reading this, yes I'm giving you permission to stop reading my post, and go check out their website or Facebook page

I'm saying this with all sincerity, if you try a Burning Heart class your life will change in forty-five minutes. The teachers who lead you through these intense classes make it FUN! Yes, I said fun! The people on the bikes/mats next to you support you through every minute, and afterwards you feel like you could take over the world. 

Please do yourself a favor and sign up for a class. If you're nervous simply say so and do it anyways! 

Thank you for reading!

Love always,
Michaela 

1 comment:

Design by | SweetElectric