Wednesday, January 18, 2017

January 18, 2017

Rise and shine my loves! 

My beautiful friend Danielle sent this quote to me last night because the second she saw it, she thought of me. First of all THANK YOU! Thank you for thinking of me when reading this incredible quote (such a huge compliment), and thank you for sending it to me. Do me a favor and read it out loud. Read it to yourself. Scream it if you have to. 






It seems to me that on a daily basis I, along with many others, forget my worth. But my question is why? Why do we consistently forget just how wonderful we are?! You can move mountains. Always remember that. 

EACH DAY WE ARE GIVEN HERE ON THIS EARTH IS A GIFT. When you wake up each morning think of it as the universe handing you a big present with a bow on top. A second chance. Another opportunity to chase your dreams, tell someone you love them, run three miles, eat your favorite ice cream, learn how to ice skate, start a YouTube channel, hop on an airplane to your dream vacation, dance in the rain, take a photography class, etc. Do it all now, while you have the opportunity. Do it all now, so you won't have regrets. 

Stop putting yourself second. You my dear are SO INCREDIBLE. You have all the power in the world to chase after your dreams, and if you don't want to do it for yourself, do it for me. Do it for your daughter, or your sister, or your best friend. Make the decision today that YOU ARE WORTH IT. You are worth every ounce of happiness that achieving your dreams will bring you. Take the jump. Its okay to not know the outcome of every situation. That's why you have ME. I will support you. I will love you, and I will tell you that you deserve this. 

Thank you all for reading! I love you all to the moon and back.

Love always,
Michaela 

1 comment:

Design by | SweetElectric