Monday, August 21, 2017

Life Update - August 2017

Hey babes!

With summer quickly coming to an end I have SO much to fill everybody in on.

My first set of big news is that in three, yes I said three, days I will be done with school! The decision to start esthetics school was one of my biggest/best moves I have ever made. I'm absolutely in love with the industry and can't wait to begin my career. Before I do that though, I just would like to say a HUGE thank you to those of you who have supported me throughout this insane roller coaster of a journey. I won't name names because then this post will turn into an emotional mess, but it's been one heck of a ride and I'm incredibly grateful for those of you who have had my back for the past couple of months.

Secondly I want to announce that I will be working as an Esthetician at Glow Beauty Bar at both their Hadley and Turners Falls locations. Words cannot even begin to describe how thankful I am for this incredible opportunity and I'm beyond excited to be a part of such a wonderful team! So please do me a huge favor and come see me for a facial, wax, makeup application, and once I get certified, lash extensions!

Trying to maintain a normal life the last few months has been pretty challenging, but now that the finish line is in sight I am starting to get more and more excited for the new chapter I am about to begin.

In the past I've tried to make myself as transparent as possible so that everyone knows I'm just your normal/average girl and have goals/dreams I'm working towards too. So without further ado, here are the next set of things I'll be working on ASAP!


  • Become yoga teacher certified 
  • Creating better content for y'all (new videos/blogposts)
  • Work on getting my healthy lifestyle back in check
  • Finish wedding planning

I love you all endlessly and am beyond thankful for your love and support throughout this crazy thing we call life. I hope you're all having a wonderful summer and are doing well.

Love always,
Michaela 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric