Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Honey and Wine

Ever since I was a little girl I have always been super into fashion. I remember filling sketch book upon sketch book with outfits that I created. Another thing I've always enjoyed is thrifting. My mom took my sisters and I when we were little and within minutes of arriving our cart was filled to the brim. I love going into a thrift store and searching the racks for unique treasures that could add a fun twist or pop to any outfit.

Imagine my surprise when I stumbled across an adorable local boutique that has the perfect combination of those two things! Honey and Wine is a fabulous clothing store located on Main Street in Greenfield (They will be moving to a new location on Avenue A in Turners Falls next month!) that sells the CUTEST designer pieces, as well as vintage clothing. As I said before, the perfect combination. Walking into Honey and Wine is like walking into my dream closet. They a large variety of brands to chose from and I feel like you could find an outfit for any occasion!




Outfit details: Scotch & Soda shirt, Mother denim, Steve Madden shoes, and vintage jewels!
Photographer: Bird's Eye View Photography



Outfit details: Free People sweater, Mother denim, Sam Edelman boots, and vintage jewels!
Photographer: Bird's Eye View Photography

Go treat yourself to an adorable new outfit, and when you do, send me a picture! I can't wait to see what you find!

Thanks for reading!
Love always,
Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric